Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions regulate the access and use of the URL http://www.dmcspaintours.com (hereinafter WEBSITE) owned by DMC SPAIN TOURS, S.L. (hereinafter DMC SPAIN TOURS).
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
On the one hand, DMC SPAIN TOURS limited company with registered office at C / San Jacinto 24-3,46008 Valencia with CIF B98928880 and License of Wholesale-Retail Travel Agency CV-Mm2063-V
And, on the other hand, the natural person, hereinafter USER, who accesses the page to inform and contract the services offered through the WEBSITE. The User declares that he is of legal age and has the legal capacity to acquire the services offered through WEBSITE.
For the use of this portal by the USER, it expressly accepts full and unreserved adhesion to each and every one of the General Conditions in the version published by DMC SPAIN TOURS at the same time that the USER accesses this portal , especially those established on the limitation of liability of both DMC SPAIN TOURS and any tourist or travel service provider. Therefore, the USER must carefully read the General Conditions on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the WEBSITE, since they have been subject to modifications since the last time he accessed.
- The USER may use DMC SPAIN TOURS through one of the AGENCIES associated with DMC SPAIN TOURS.
- The information contained in the WEBSITE is offered for the convenience of the USER, however, it may contain inaccuracies, misprints or any kind of error. DMC SPAIN TOURS does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information or content of the WEBSITE.
- The WEBSITE screens are optimized for use with Internet Explorer browser under Windows environment. DMC SPAIN TOURS is not responsible for the results obtained using a different browser or operating system.
- DMC SPAIN TOURS operates the WEBSITE and, in particular, offers and, where appropriate, supplies the contents, products and services to the visiting USER of the WEBSITE on behalf and on behalf of renowned tour operators. In this sense, DMC SPAIN TOURS has limited itself to including the service on the WEBSITE. Unless explicitly stated so, in no case can it be understood that DMC SPAIN TOURS directly offers flights, car rental services, combined trips, hotel and bus reservations and tourist or similar services.
5. In the case of low-cost companies, the use by the WEBSITE client. for the location of the same for the purposes of its contracting, it implies the direct submission of the client to the general conditions of said airlines and to the general conditions of the websites of each of them for the purpose of searching for flights, including those corresponding to personal data protection.
6. In addition, the information contained in the WEBSITE is offered for the convenience of the USER guarantees only the accuracy or reliability of the information or content of the DMC SPAIN TOURS in relation to the information that has been provided by said operators.
7. By registering at DMC SPAIN TOURS, the USER accepts that the personal data provided is the object of electronic processing that is owned by DMC SPAIN TOURS that has contracted with DMC SPAIN TOURS for service and support. DMC SPAIN TOURS wants to inform the USER that their data will be treated confidentially and hosted on servers that meet the requirements established by Spanish legislation on data protection. DMC SPAIN TOURS and the USER undertake to operate in full compliance with the Non-Consent Advertising Policy regulated in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE). In particular, they commit to: -Do not transfer such data to any company outside DMC SPAIN TOURS -Do not send unsolicited electronic message chains. -Include the word DMC SPAIN TOURS to the USER. – Allow the USER in said shipments to unsubscribe or modify their data. The USER allows DMC SPAIN TOURS to use said data for the provision and administration of the services and communications between DMC SPAIN TOURS and the USER through different means: e-mail, telephone or mobile systems in its different options.
8. The USER must know that the contracting of the combined trips is governed by the Combined Travel law, subject to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws and that in case of purchase of a tourist package it is submitted to said legislation and to the specific conditions agreed with the USER according to the Wholesaler that organizes the combined trip, being DMC SPAIN TOURS the retail and / or wholesale agency.
9. Within the WEBSITE there are links to other websites over which DMC SPAIN TOURS has no control and for which it is obviously not responsible. DMC SPAIN TOURS does not sponsor or guarantee any of these third-party websites, which have been included for the convenience of the USERS.
10. The traveler is responsible for complying with government requirements for exit, entry and other documentation. This information can be found on the website of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (www.mae.es). DMC SPAIN TOURS may incorporate additional specific conditions that will be recorded on the WEBSITE.
11. The purchase of any product will only be effective at the time that DMC SPAIN TOURS makes the charge in a valid way on the credit card provided or the amount of said purchase is received by transfer or in cash, and until that moment it can be canceled by DMC SPAIN TOURS. The fact of requesting a reservation implies commitment by the client to authorize the charge on the credit card or bank account that supplies for the entire amount of the trip contracted. The document in which the contract is formalized through which the client acquires any tourist service through the WEBSITE will be filed by DMC SPAIN TOURS and the DMC SPAIN TOURS may access it at any time through the My Reservations section of the WEBSITE, which appears in the upper right of it, entering your email address and password.
12. USERS will use the WEBSITE only and exclusively for private and private use. USERS may not copy, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way the content of this WEBSITE or the services that may be obtained through it, without the written permission of DMC SPAIN TOURS.
13. USERS may not establish links to WEBSITE web pages without written consent of DMC SPAIN TOURS.
14. The prices indicated online have airport taxes included. They do not include visa fees or exit fees from a territory.
15. DMC SPAIN TOURS undertakes to act with the utmost diligence so that the data that appears on the WEBSITE is at all times true and up to date. However, on some occasions due to causes beyond the control of DMC SPAIN TOURS, there may be some typographical error, committing DMC SPAIN TOURS in such cases to correct such errors as soon as possible. Likewise, if any price contained any misprints and any USER had been affected by it in an involuntary manner and could not have been warned by the customer at the time of making the reservation, DMC SPAIN TOURS will keep said USER the price initially offered.
16. DMC SPAIN TOURS will not be responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for:
-The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation or the availability or continuity of operation of the portal.
-Information entered by users, collaborators and third people.
-Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment due to the use of the portal.
-The WEBSITE disclaims any liability arising from non-compliance or defective compliance by the suppliers of products or services and / or by the organizers of travel combined with the obligations arising from the regulations in force and the terms and conditions of sale of each of the products and services or combined trips that are contracted through the PORTAL, without prejudice to the responsibility that legally corresponds to the corresponding organizer and retailer.
-The links and hypertext that make it possible, through the WEBSITE, to access the USER to benefits and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under the control of DMC SPAIN TOURS; will not be responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from such information.
-Vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
17.The whole of this WEBSITE: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is owned by DMC SPAIN TOURS and remains Reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation prohibited. Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or broadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained in these pages, whatever their purpose and the means used for it, is prohibited. The portal reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the WEBSITE referred to above, as long as a notice is made at least 15 days in advance. The notice will be made through a Windows pop, which will be opened when accessing the page, or a notification to the user that will be made prior to the modification, limitation or cancellation. DMC SPAIN TOURS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Portal and / or the Services, at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who violate these General Conditions. These conditions will be subject to Spanish legislation. The Courts of Valencia will be competent to hear any litigation arising from these conditions, except that, according to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the Law General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the counterpart had the status of consumer or user, in which case the courts of the consumer’s domicile will be competent.
18. In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, Law 15/1999 of December 13 (hereinafter LOPD), DMC SPAIN TOURS informs you that the data obtained through this form or contract will be included in an automated file called CLIENTS, registered in the Registry of the Data Protection Agency. You expressly consent to the processing of such data in order to send information by any means about our products, services, offers or special promotions so that we can develop user profiles that allow us to make personalized offers. We inform you that in accordance with the LOPD you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition free of charge by writing a letter to the address mentioned above.
The user can access http://www.dmcspaintours.com without being obliged to provide any information about himself. There are different times when the user freely decides to provide information to DMC SPAIN TOURS:
-SIMPLE REGISTRATION, is the one in which the user enters his e-mail to receive offers through our newsletter. The user will receive our bulletin of offers through the mailing list email address The user can unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the newsletter e-mail address or at the address
-BY SAVING BUDGET, in this case the user enters his name, his e-mail, his keys and the data of the services in which he is interested is stored.
-When RESERVING, in this case the user enters his personal data such as name, address, telephone numbers, ID, shipping address, his keys, … and the reservation he has requested from DMC SPAIN TOURS. The data provided by users will be incorporated into the computerized files of DMC SPAIN TOURS, making us responsible for their computerized treatment and confidentiality based on the following standards:
FIRST: the data collected on this website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data within the framework of Spanish legislation.
SECOND. DMC SPAIN TOURS has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
THIRD. Users who provide personal data, consent to the computerized treatment or not of the same in order to be used by DMC SPAIN TOURS, with a commercial purpose of personalization, operation and statistics and activities of its corporate purpose, expressly authorizing DMC SPAIN TOURS for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies in order to adapt its offers to the particular profile. DMC SPAIN TOURS will provide the necessary data to the corresponding provider when the USER contracts a service provided by said provider. DMC SPAIN TOURS may keep their data once the entire relationship with the user has ended to comply with legal obligations.
QUARTER. In the event that the data collected were used for a different purpose for which they had been collected or collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required.
RADAJOR SPAIN S.L may request additional information from the client in order to verify any payment.
POLICIES FOR CHANGE OR CANCELLATIONS OF SERVICES
IN CONCORDANCE WITH THE NEW CONSUMER STATUTE
CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATION WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION
When the reservation is not to be used, the passenger must cancel it in advance not less than fifteen (15) days. Any intended change in your reservation, you must request it in writing with the same advance, provided that it is not a question of rates that have restrictions and special confirmation duties, assuming possible costs according to the conditions of the rate and the availability of the quota.
A. Cancellations received from day 1 before the start of the trip will have a charge of 10 euros, on the total value of the program for management costs.
B. Cancellations received 5 days before the start of the trip will have a 25% charge on the total value of the program or the deposit or advance payment previously received from the agency or client will be withheld.
C. Cancellations received 2 days before the trip and the non-presentation of passengers (NO SHOW) at the beginning of the services, will have a 100% charge on the total value of the program. NO PRESENTATION (NO SHOW). When the user of the tourist services fails to show up or not to use the agreed services, RADAJOR SPAIN S.L. will collect the following values: Additional services: 100% of the value corresponding to the commercial value will be charged according to dates. These penalties apply even if the reservation is made between the established date ranges and may vary according to the Season or special events etc.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATION BY JUSTIFIED MAJOR FORCE
When the client or users cancel their services due to justified illness or death of any of the participants, it must be at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to its completion, the request will only be taken into account if the media that are received is received. justify the cancellation:
(a) EPS medical disability,
(b) death certificate etc. Once the supports are received, the exemption or settlement of penalties or differences caused by changes in dates is processed before the service providers, said procedure does not exempt the client or customers from the payment of the penalty, which will only be returned in the event in which the suppliers resolve to exempt from the cancellation charge, RADAJOR SPAIN SL It shall have a term not exceeding thirty (30) calendar days following the date on which the request was filed with the suppliers.
Valid supports are as follows:
In case of illness:
a) Medical disability issued by the EPS.
b) Copy of the EPS card.
c) Copy of identity documents of people who do not travel.
d) Signed letter of the passengers informing the reason for not traveling.
In case of death:
a Death certificate.
b) Copy of identity documents of people who do not travel.
c) Signed letter of the passengers informing the reason for not traveling indicating the degree of consanguinity of the deceased person